Beautician Training in Micropigmentation
Wyllie (Ping) has been a beautician for more than fifteen
years in China, Hong Kong and New Zealand, and has trained
many aspiring beauticians.
She has also undertaken an advanced intensive training programme
in London with Natural Enhancement (UK) Ltd, one of the world’s
leading beauty training establishments, and is now qualified
to teach the latest micro-pigmentation techniques to Beauticians.
Tracey Simpson, Director of Natural Enhancement, believes
that Ping’s skills across the whole range of micro-pigmentation
techniques are excellent, and has complimented her artistic
judgment in the selection of colour and style for her clients’
eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
Ping offers full training in the latest micro-pigmentation
techniques, both machine and hand drawn, for eyebrows, eyeliner
and lips. She is also a source of equipment and pigments,
which are obtained principally from the UK, France and Germany.
Training can take place at The Beauty Zone in Petone, Wellington,
or in your own salon. Courses can be created to meet specific
needs, and can be scheduled at times to suit you.
The Training Programme comprises a series of courses structured
for different levels of achievement. This enables a beautician
to progress at their own pace.
The basic course teaches the latest manual hair stroke techniques which are essential for the creation of natural soft looking eyebrows. The course comprises the following five components:
- The Micro-pigmentation Starter Course is a foundation course which will provide you with the basic knowledge of eyebrow embroidery techniques, using practice materials. Once you have completed this course you will be ready to move to any of the following courses:
- The Manual Refresh and Upgrade Course has been designed both for beauticians new to micro-pigmentation and for established specialists in manual techniques who wish to update and advance their skills.
- The Colour Expert Course gives you total confidence when using the Cosmedic® pigment range - enabling you to create eyebrows which are natural looking and in a colour suitable for different skin types, and eye and lip enhancements for your clients. You will also gain the specialised colour knowledge required when carrying out colour correction procedures.
- The Confident Drawing Course will improve your pre-procedure drawing skills and allow you to draw perfect symmetrical eyebrows, and eye and lip enhancements in express time.
- The Immediate Error Correction Course will help you to remove mistakes without leaving a noticeable mark.
The cost of this course, which covers five days and includes practising on real models, is $6,800 plus GST.
More advanced courses are available which will:
- Enable you to create three-dimensional eyebrows by layering;
- Give you the skills to create eyeliner styles, including thick and extra thick eyeliners;
- Develop your skills to enable you to create not only lip liner but also full
lips and shading techniques.
Courses are also available to help you develop your ability
in Medical Micro-pigmentation, for scar disguise,
nipple/areola recreation after surgery, and other procedures.
Call Ping now to discuss your specific training needs.
45 Queen's Drive
Tel: 64 4 589 8818
Mob: 021 229 9299